Deep roots grow success.
We’re focused on aggressive portfolio growth, and our team brings the requisite experience, including:
Chief Executive Officer & Director
With more than 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry, Sean has developed extraordinary business acumen and particular expertise in business and product development.
- Executive Vice President, Business Development at Sagent Pharmaceuticals, a generic injectable company acquired by Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co.
- Senior Vice President, Global Business Development at Akorn, Inc., a pharmaceutical company specializing in ophthalmic and injectable products
- Product development, injectable pharmaceuticals at Baxter, Abbott, and Hospira
- MBA, University of Notre Dame
- MS, Chemistry, University of Illinois
- BS, Chemistry, University of Illinois
James Gruber, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
James brings more than 20 years of financial and accounting experience in the life sciences industry, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and hospital products.
- Vice President, US Controller at Horizon Therapeutics, a branded pharmaceutical company where he was responsible for several areas of accounting, finance, and shared services, along with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and the integration of several acquisitions of both public and private companies
- Various finance and accounting roles across multiple divisions of Abbott Laboratories over 14 years within both domestic and international business units of Core Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals (AbbVie), and Hospital Products (Hospira/Pfizer)
- MBA, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- BS, Accounting, Indiana University
Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
Ingrid is responsible for regulatory and medical affairs activities, applying nearly 4 decades of experience in global biomedical and pharmaceutical product development—and with regulatory agencies in the US, Europe, Canada, and Japan.
- Vice President, Regulatory affairs at Horizon Therapeutics
- Regulatory affairs consultant at Vantage Consulting International, Inc.
- Regulatory affairs at Takeda Pharmaceutical; Searle; Baxter Healthcare
- BS, Chemistry, Northeastern Illinois University
- BS, Biology, Northeastern Illinois University
Chief Business Officer
David is responsible for our business development, corporate strategy, and investor relations activities.
- Business development, Sagent Pharmaceuticals; Akorn, Inc.
- Equity analyst at Morningstar, Inc., covering the specialty pharmaceutical industry
- Formerly a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- BS, Finance, DePaul University
Vice President, Sales Operations
Scott is responsible for the commercialization of our products, applying more than 20 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing, commercial operations, and supply chain.
- Executive Director, Sales at Akorn, Inc.
- General Manager, SubTerra, a division of CanniMed Therapeutics
- MBA, University of Michigan
- BS, Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Vice President, Quality
Danka is responsible for implementation and oversight of Quality GxP Systems encompassing product development, manufacturing, analysis, and distribution to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and ensure patient safety.
- Analytical Scientist/Project Manager at Akorn, Inc.
- Quality Control/ Analytical Development Scientist at Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals
- BS, Earth and Environmental Science (Geochemistry), University of Illinois at Chicago
Executive Vice-President, Commercial Operations
Kevin began his Pharmaceutical career more than 35 years ago and has gained broad experience in all aspects of the commercial business: Sales, Training, Sales Leadership, Operations, Marketing and General Management.
- Vice-President of Commercial Operations at Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- President of HealthLink Dimensions, lead the company to 5 consecutive years of Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
- Vice-President Commercial Operations at Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Director of Sales Operations at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- BS, Business Administration, Murray State University
- INSEAD International Executive Program, France and Singapore