Deep roots grow success.
We’re focused on aggressive portfolio growth, and our team brings the requisite experience, including:
Chief Executive Officer & Director
With more than 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry, Sean has developed extraordinary business acumen and particular expertise in business and product development.
- Executive Vice President, Business Development at Sagent Pharmaceuticals, a generic injectable company acquired by Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co.
- Senior Vice President, Global Business Development at Akorn, Inc., a pharmaceutical company specializing in ophthalmic and injectable products
- Product development, injectable pharmaceuticals at Baxter, Abbott, and Hospira
- MBA, University of Notre Dame
- MS, Chemistry, University of Illinois
- BS, Chemistry, University of Illinois
Wilson Troutman, CPA
Chief Financial Officer
Throughout Wilson’s more than 30 years of experience in finance and accounting, he has successfully led departments in both start-ups and public companies.
- Chief Financial Officer at Omeda Communications, a private data-analytics and data storage company
- Corporate Controller and Treasurer at Akorn, Inc., where he was responsible for Sarbanes- Oxley Act implementation, SEC reporting, and cash management
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BS, Accounting, University of Illinois—Urbana
Bharathi Devarakonda, PhD
Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Technical Services
Bharathi oversees the development and regulatory activities for all of our products, bringing her significant experience in pharmaceutical product development and regulatory submissions to bear daily.
- Product development and regulatory affairs at Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Wockhardt); Akorn, Inc.; Hospira (acquired by Pfizer); Rockwell Medical, Inc.; Medefil, Inc.
- Filed more than 80 original NDA, ANDA, and ANADA applications with the FDA
- Significant academic research experience in formulation development and drug delivery
- PhD, Pharmaceutics, University of Louisiana— Monroe
- MS, Pharmaceutics, Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University)
- BS, Pharmacy, Andhra University
- MBA, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
Ingrid is responsible for regulatory and medical affairs activities, applying nearly 4 decades of experience in global biomedical and pharmaceutical product development—and with regulatory agencies in the US, Europe, Canada, and Japan.
- Vice President, Regulatory affairs at Horizon Therapeutics
- Regulatory affairs consultant at Vantage Consulting International, Inc.
- Regulatory affairs at Takeda Pharmaceutical; Searle; Baxter Healthcare
- BS, Chemistry, Northeastern Illinois University
- BS, Biology, Northeastern Illinois University
Senior Vice President, Commercial
Paul has spent more than half of his
3 decades in the pharmaceutical industry developing a specialty in the rare disease space of inborn error of metabolism, endocrinology, neurology, and neonatology.
- Vice President, Commercial Operations at Recordati Rare Diseases, where he developed the commercial footprint, including the strategic and operational goals and the field force and marketing support
- Vice President and General Manager, Hospital and Mature Business, Lundbeck/Ovation Pharmaceuticals
- Vice President, Sales for Lundbeck’s rare disease/ specialty salesforce
- Sales and marketing training, management, and regional and national leadership at Abbott Laboratories (now AbbVie)
- BA, Political Science, Purdue University
Senior Vice President, Business Development & Investor Relations
David is responsible for our business development, corporate strategy, and investor relations activities.
- Business development, Sagent Pharmaceuticals; Akorn, Inc.
- Equity analyst at Morningstar, Inc., covering the specialty pharmaceutical industry
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- BS, Finance, DePaul University
Vice President, Sales Operations
Scott is responsible for the commercialization of our products, applying more than 20 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing, commercial operations, and supply chain.
- Executive Director, Sales at Akorn, Inc.
- General Manager, SubTerra, a division of CanniMed Therapeutics
- MBA, University of Michigan
- BS, Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Vice President, Quality
Danka is responsible for implementation and oversight of Quality GxP Systems encompassing product development, manufacturing, analysis, and distribution to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and ensure patient safety.
- Analytical Scientist/Project Manager at Akorn, Inc.
- Quality Control/ Analytical Development Scientist at Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals
- BS, Earth and Environmental Science (Geochemistry), University of Illinois at Chicago